What is Paramedical tattoo?
Paramedical tattoo, also known as micropigmentation is a specialised procedure that implants pigment just below the epidermis of the skin similar to an artistic tattoo.
However, micropigmentation differs from an artistic tattoo due to:
- The specialist training of the practitioner.
- Pharmaceutical grade pigments are used as compared to unregulated tattoo pigment.
- The techniques used are less aggressive than traditional tattoos and cause less trauma to the skin.
What can be treated?
Paramedical tattoo can recreate, camouflage or disguise body markers such as:
- 3D areola and nipple complex post mastectomy
- Scarring from breast augmentation
- Self harm scars
- Trauma scars
- Surgical scars
- Hair simulation on the scalp
The safest products on the market
At Aroze Dermal Therapies we have invested significant time and money into specialised training and research to bring you the safest and highest quality products and services.
Marnina has undergone extensive formal training in; wound healing, medical conditions, plastic surgery procedures, paramedical tattooing, aseptic techniques and infection control procedures. These skills and qualifications are adopted throughout every consultation and procedure.
Marnina does not perform cosmetic tattoo procedures as her passion is in scar revision and medical procedures. If however, you require cosmetic tattoo procedures we can offer recommendations from our professional networks.